Call for papers
We encourage abstracts focusing on the conference theme as per the submission deadlines and recommended framework below.
|Paper Submission||Call for papers is now closed|
|Review||25 July to 29 August 2017|
|Review Committee Decision||31 August 2017|
Click here to view Abstract Template.
Abstract should be 200 words max.
Incl name of authors, organisation and contact email
- Introduction (1 paragraph)
Set the context
- Methodology (2 paragraphs)
- Results and conclusions
Call for workshops
Submission for workshop proposals is now open. Proposals can be submitted for the following conference sub-themes:
- The water, energy, food nexus
- Water Sensitive Spatial planning and management: Reimagining cities and peri-urban spaces
- Integrated Policy, Planning and Investment for Sustainable Futures
- Rethinking ecological and built infrastructure
- Planning for connectivity, integration and sustainability of marginalised communities in peri-urban-urban spaces
- Urban-Peri-urban and Rural flows: unlocking the green economy
- Urban agriculture and food security
- Adaptation to climate variability and change
- Emerging peri-urban water quality issues
- Rethinking sanitation and wastewater systems for beneficiation
- Innovative technologies and solutions
The closing date for submission is 31 August 2017.