Registration for the 2nd International Peri Urban Conference opens 30 of June 2017.
Instructions and Conditions
All participants attending the conference must register, using the online registration form. Each form is to be completed individually by only one participant. Should you encounter any problems filling in the registration form please contact email@example.com.
South African Delegates:
WISA Members – ZAR 5 650
Non-WISA Members – ZAR 6 650
Delegates from African countries
ZAR 6 650
ZAR 8 690
ZAR 2 500
Delegate registration fees include:
- 3 Days of conferencing including all sessions.
- Conference lunches and all refreshments during the breaks.
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Access to exhibitors area
- Esteemed speakers
- Conference bag and materials
- Welcome cocktail party on 26 November 2017
- Gala dinner on 29 November 2017
Registration fees do not include:
- Any items of a personal nature ie. room service
How to register:
To register for the conference , please click on “Register” in the left-hand column of this website. You will be directed to a secure registration form that you need to complete and submit. Please note that your registration is not recorded until you complete and submit the form.
Please note that you only need to register once, should you wish to make any changes to your registration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will action the changes for you.
You will receive an invoice from XL Millennium on the completion of your registration. Please ensure that payment is made into the correct bank account and using the reference number provided.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WISA MEMBERS WILL ONLY RECEIVE AN INVOICE AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
An accompanying person is a partner/ spouse/ friend who will be joining you to travel, however is not attending the conference. Should the accompanying person be attending the conference, they would need to register as a delegate.
Registration close 20 November 2017.
Registration cancellation terms
- Any cancellations received before or on 21 September 2017 will be eligible for a full refund.
- Any cancellations made after 21 September 2017 will be liable for full cancellation fees.
- There will be no refund for no-shows.
- All refunds will only be made post conference.